- Free Multi-Level Parking Garage with Direct Access
- Clubhouse with Gourmet Kitchen
- Business Center and Conference Room
- 24 hour Cardio-Blast Fitness Room
- Pool and Lounge Area
- Dog Park
- Bala Golf Course across the Street
- Walking Distance to the renowned Fairmount Park
- Bala Cynwyd Shopping Center directly across the Street
- Bala R6 Train Station across the Street (15 min ride to Center City during peak times)
- A few blocks to I-76 Schuylkill Expy (direct connection to Center City within minutes)
Mansion at Bala is a former Presbyterian Church building established in 1885 under the name of the Bala Home. The beautiful historic building has recently been renovated into the Club House and is a reminder of the epoch. Eight new residential buildings have been built around the historic building. The apartment homes architecture is designed to blend with the existing building as well as the neighborhood.
At Mansion at Bala you can park (free of charge).
In the Club House, you can entertain in the majestic Grand Room and its Gourmet Kitchen, or host meetings in the well appointed Business Center.
You can relax by the Pool or stay in shape in the state-of-the-art Fitness Center. From Mansion at Bala you can walk to the scenic Fairmount Park and all its recreational activities. If you are a Golfer, an 18 hole course awaits you directly across the street.
You can walk to the Bala Cynwyd shopping center, directly across the street, as well as several upscale stores such as Saks Fifth Avenue and Lord & Taylor.
You can ride the R6 Train (Bala station across the street) and in a few minutes be in Center City with its Museums, cultural events, fashionable restaurants and night life.